Betting Talk

fullboatsports?

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
does anyone use this out?

I've noticed when watching the screen that they seem to have very "opinionated" lines.

Any info would be appreciated...

Comments

• trextrex Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes and yes they take positions on games. They know what they're doing over there
  • mjc257mjc257 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Very opinionated, very sharp. Money's good.
  • Joe DogsJoe Dogs Member
    edited October 2013
    How long has this book been around?
  • BishBish Member
    edited October 2013
    Sharp numbers and a solid out. Been in there for over a year. Not scared of sharp action
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    How do you sign up
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes, I thought I was crazy. I don't see any where to sign up for this book.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Yes, I thought I was crazy. I don't see any where to sign up for this book.

Maybe an invite only like Grande.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited October 2013
    I have an account here. Run buy a guy named Robbie in CR. Sharp guy and won't cut you off but he won't make it easy either. No overnights. Limits don't open up until gameday. Great teaser out though for NFL. I suppose it all depends on each individual but he takes 5k on teasers with me.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Jafar wrote: »
    I have an account here. Run buy a guy named Robbie in CR. Sharp guy and won't cut you off but he won't make it easy either. No overnights. Limits don't open up until gameday. Great teaser out though for NFL. I suppose it all depends on each individual but he takes 5k on teasers with me.

I seriously doubt you have a credit account with FullBoat considering your history...
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Always been very legit with me. Has nice limits 5-15k on most things (excluding CBB) and you can re-bet once a line moves. Opinionated on his main site (though I believe he has a pinny mirror as well that is reduced juice). Has always paid promptly.

NEgative is it's only open from about 915AM till about midnight.

Also, while the lines are opinionated they are usually linked with appropriate vig for the opinion.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Always been very legit with me. Has nice limits 5-15k on most things (excluding CBB) and you can re-bet once a line moves. Opinionated on his main site (though I believe he has a pinny mirror as well that is reduced juice). Has always paid promptly.

NEgative is it's only open from about 915AM till about midnight.

Also, while the lines are opinionated they are usually linked with appropriate vig for the opinion.

How do you sign up?
    edited November 2013
    Gotta get an invite from an agent. I think they are pretty closely associates with one of the major reduced juice places.
    edited November 2013
    Gotta get an invite from an agent. I think they are pretty closely associates with one of the major reduced juice places.

which major reduced juice place?
    edited January 2014
    just logged into my account, and there are no wagering options....

is anyone else having this issue? and if so, do you know whats going on?
    edited January 2014
    I called Robbie. Book will be back up by Feb 2nd he said. Guess he's taking some time off. There is supposed to be a message saying so, but it's not up as far as I can tell (at least on a mac or iphone it doesn't say anything)

Speaking of which, if anyone has any other credit outs taking similar limits, I come with good references....
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Speaking of which, if anyone has any other credit outs taking similar limits, I come with good references....

This is not something for the forum. Thanks for understanding.
    edited January 2014
    I called Robbie. Book will be back up by Feb 2nd he said. Guess he's taking some time off. There is supposed to be a message saying so, but it's not up as far as I can tell (at least on a mac or iphone it doesn't say anything)

I just spoke to him too. He told me they are taking a break. He seemed like he was burnt out. Seems like very weird timing though...

I hope all is ok...FB is one of my favorite outs...I would hate to lose them
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2014
    not sure this is the case but, I have had 5 books get busted in my history. All 5 happened during the week of the superbowl, before there was 2 weeks.
    Most books are a little nervous next couple of weeks.

Pretty smart move I think. Good time to take a break. just my opinion.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    not sure this is the case but, I have had 5 books get busted in my history. All 5 happened during the week of the superbowl, before there was 2 weeks.

It is kinda weird but thinking about it if anything was going to happen would the book grab all it can during the two weeks before the Super Bowl. Maybe I'm misunderstanding never heard of a book taking a rest for two weeks.
    edited January 2014
    2 words Runner Runner
    edited January 2014

he kind of alluded to that....
    edited January 2014
    increasedodd: would you mind if GOATS gave us each others email address, so we could talk (discreetly) further about FB?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2014
    increasedodd: would you mind if GOATS gave us each others email address, so we could talk (discreetly) further about FB?

You both would have to e-mail [email protected] with the request/permission to exchange e-mail addresses. I don't handle that.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2014

Yep, also many locals in the states on walking on egg shells. Favorite time for a bust by enforcement. High handles and big cash grab.
    edited January 2014
    Ahh, I forgot though for a moment he was post up front book.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    It is kinda weird but thinking about it if anything was going to happen would the book grab all it can during the two weeks before the Super Bowl. Maybe I'm misunderstanding never heard of a book taking a rest for two weeks.

The way it was explained to me, is as long as you have been staked out they know this is the high water mark. The numbers drop off big time after superbowl, so most enforcement conclude their work this week and make the bust in the next few days. Most books change their set patterns for the next couple weeks and carry limited funds with them.

On a side story, so one of things that happens is the enforcement has to take a wager on the phone , record it, so they can submit it to DA or whoever for evidence. My buddy calls in during a bust, they say they are busy can we call you back, he goes ok call me back but the games about to go soon, so call me back on this number and he gives them his number. I still laugh when I tell that story.

One time I called in , it was a small place 2-3 familiar voices, I call and don't recognize the voice. I ask for a run down and he gives me stale lines, so I hung up. Later after they got out, my boys told me they were in handcuffs sitting there and listening to me and just hoping I would not make any plays. I didn't and called my agent and told him something is wrong at the office, he was in Alaska the next day.
  • katangakatanga Junior Member
    edited January 2014
    Have been told they will be back up Super Bowl Sunday