Betting Talk

Pregame Email Today: From Johnny Detroit : Congrats!

turksureturksure Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
"Subject: Discount to keep winning . . .
The New York Jets down the Atlanta Falcons outright as 10-point underdogs last night as Fezzik's MNF Complete Report cashes to start the week off right. This big win gives you the opportunity to get the best picks at a discount."

He actually goes 2-2 losing some juice, you would think he killed the game when he had a little loss. Note the email states "Complete Report cashes", really!!!!!!!!!!! what kind of drugs are these cats on.

Here are the plays, 2-2
437 Jets +10 1* W
ATL 1st quarter -.5-135 1 * L
Jets 3rd Quarter +3-130 1 * L
Jets LIVE WAGERING bet at end of the 1st quarter, 1 * W

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    How can any service include Live wagering. do they want you to sit by the computer and watch the game in hopes you see the live wager bet and then have time enough to bet it.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    How can any service include Live wagering. do they want you to sit by the computer and watch the game in hopes you see the live wager bet and then have time enough to bet it.

Yeah. He has this complete scam called "Bet Like a Pro." The program allegedly began in mid-January and he fabricated results claiming that he hit 65-70% over the first 4-6 weeks of the service, and he got caught fabricating the results when he and his carnival barker Johnny Detroit told two different stories about when BLAP started and why there was a discrepancy between his BLAP service plays and his LVA service plays.

BLAP includes lots of 2h and in running bets that subscribers are supposed to be available to bet around the clock, and the lines he uses are a complete joke. He boasted a few weeks ago about having some BLAP play at 2h +14 that pushed and how that was such a strong play because the 14 was very live there, but at every major offshore, the only one with +14 was Bookmaker and it lasted for less than 30 seconds.

Pregame uses the "multiple levels of service" scam. BLAP is the premium service and all the plays are past-posted. (The plays quoted in the first post in this thread are BLAP.) The second tier are the plays he sells for $25 each. Then he releases free plays. But it's typically vague which free plays are graded as +2u or +3u and which ones are graded at zero units. Their excuse is that "not all clients like to bet free plays," so by default, free plays are graded as zero units. But there have been plenty examples of free plays that are graded as +2 or +3u. That happened with a Fezzik free play on New Orleans on 9/22--it was graded as +2u as if it were a pay play, and when asked, he said "It was a premium free play." But today, he released Washington +6 as a "2* premium free play" and, surprise surprise, it's graded as 0 units like any other free play. The difference, of course, is that WAS +6 had negative equity when they posted the play for grading an hour after kickoff.

I suspect that most of you guys who know Fezzik from LVA and SSB aren't aware of the extent to which Fezzik and Pregame are scamming these days. It isn't merely advertising 8-2 runs like the lower tier scamdicappers do; they are blatantly fabricating records. I always call Fezzik the Jamie Gold of sports betting, but it might be more apropos to call him the Walter White of sports betting. Sadly, Fezzik's plays don't even give you a temporary high.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Groovin,
    Any expanation as to 'how' Fezzik managed to win the Supercontest? I know that he's a scammer, but I'm still surprised by the fact that he won it 2 years in a row.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah. He has this complete scam called "Bet Like a Pro." The program allegedly began in mid-January and he fabricated results claiming that he hit 65-70% over the first 4-6 weeks of the service, and he got caught fabricating the results when he and his carnival barker Johnny Detroit told two different stories about when BLAP started and why there was a discrepancy between his BLAP service plays and his LVA service plays.

BLAP includes lots of 2h and in running bets that subscribers are supposed to be available to bet around the clock, and the lines he uses are a complete joke. He boasted a few weeks ago about having some BLAP play at 2h +14 that pushed and how that was such a strong play because the 14 was very live there, but at every major offshore, the only one with +14 was Bookmaker and it lasted for less than 30 seconds.

Pregame uses the "multiple levels of service" scam. BLAP is the premium service and all the plays are past-posted. (The plays quoted in the first post in this thread are BLAP.) The second tier are the plays he sells for $25 each. Then he releases free plays. But it's typically vague which free plays are graded as +2u or +3u and which ones are graded at zero units. Their excuse is that "not all clients like to bet free plays," so by default, free plays are graded as zero units. But there have been plenty examples of free plays that are graded as +2 or +3u. That happened with a Fezzik free play on New Orleans on 9/22--it was graded as +2u as if it were a pay play, and when asked, he said "It was a premium free play." But today, he released Washington +6 as a "2* premium free play" and, surprise surprise, it's graded as 0 units like any other free play. The difference, of course, is that WAS +6 had negative equity when they posted the play for grading an hour after kickoff.

I suspect that most of you guys who know Fezzik from LVA and SSB aren't aware of the extent to which Fezzik and Pregame are scamming these days. It isn't merely advertising 8-2 runs like the lower tier scamdicappers do; they are blatantly fabricating records. I always call Fezzik the Jamie Gold of sports betting, but it might be more apropos to call him the Walter White of sports betting. Sadly, Fezzik's plays don't even give you a temporary high.

Would never disgrace Heisenberg the god like that.
    edited October 2013
    Obi One wrote: »
    Groovin,
    Any expanation as to 'how' Fezzik managed to win the Supercontest? I know that he's a scammer, but I'm still surprised by the fact that he won it 2 years in a row.

Variance. The first year he won the Hilton, he wasn't tracked anywhere. The second year, he hit ~64% on Hilton plays, but across all NFL contests that ComptrBob tracked, he picked around 50.6% overall. He ran great in the Hilton, and stunk in the other contests. His LVA service plays that year lost ~34u, and it wasn't due to running bad in CFB; both CFB and NFL were poor. (As an aside, he loves to cite "back to back Hilton winner", as if that means anything, but he's had two Hilton entries for the past 13 years or so, and winning 2 out of 26 isn't nearly as impressive sounding as "back to back.") His last three years of Hilton results, and this year so far, are around 50%.

Hitting 65.9% over 170 picks requires a lot of luck no matter how skilled you are. A 55% capper has a 1 in 394 chance of doing it. 53%, 1 in 2226. 52%, 1 in 5807. Fezzik certainly isn't an idiot and knows basic contest strategy like how to identify a stale line, so I'd guess his expectation in the Hilton is somewhere around 52-53%, depending on the staleness of the lines, but that in no way translates to handicapping success vs WA lines, which is why his subscribers lost their shirts even in the second year he won the Hilton. A lot of his winning plays weren't available at market numbers when he played them.
    edited October 2013
    But there have been plenty examples of free plays that are graded as +2 or +3u. That happened with a Fezzik free play on New Orleans on 9/22--it was graded as +2u as if it were a pay play, and when asked, he said "It was a premium free play." But today, he released Washington +6 as a "2* premium free play" and, surprise surprise, it's graded as 0 units like any other free play. The difference, of course, is that WAS +6 had negative equity when they posted the play for grading an hour after kickoff.

Pregame pulled the above scam again this week. Fezzik had the Eagles -2.5 as another "premium free play", it had negative equity an hour after kickoff when they announced the grading, and surprise surprise, it's a FREE play for 0 units.

And as a simple example of their garbage grading, he released Colts Sunday morning, and they graded it at +7 -110. Insanity. +7 did appear at some Vegas shops an hour or two before the game, but when I checked Sportsoptions at 9am on Sunday right after he released it, I didn't see a single +7 in Vegas. Their grading standard seems to often be the best available line during the entire window the play is open for sale.
  • LawboyLawboy Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    My premium plays are free every week. If anyone wants to send me $500, I'll make a YouTube video and act like a moron, and you still get my free premium picks! What a deal.
  • SquigglySquiggly Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Vegas Runner, another of the Pregame inner circle:

"THE VEGAS-RUNNER SCAM/FRAUD EXPOSED"

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Vegas-runner-Scam-fraud-t355242.html
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Squiggly wrote: »
    Vegas Runner, another of the Pregame inner circle:

"THE VEGAS-RUNNER SCAM/FRAUD EXPOSED"

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Vegas-runner-Scam-fraud-t355242.html

Yeah, never knew how that guy had any sort of people thinking he was legit.