Betting Talk

Texan's Tonight

cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
I have to wonder is Schaub is really this bad or is the offensive plan that bad? Does Kubiak know that there is a middle of the field as Schaub just keeps throwing to the sidelines and it's incomplete or picked off. I have watched this SF defense look pretty horrible the past several weeks and the Texan's offense looks so sad tonight. Oh yea and Owen Daniels nice back to back 10 amd 5 yard flags to stop what was 1st and 10 at the SF 20!

Comments

• pulse911pulse911 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Schaub is not good plain and simple....yates is good, clueless to why hes not playing
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    pulse totally agree... just watched Matty interception throw #3. WOW he is awful tonight...
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited October 2013
    Turnover machine! Looks like he lost his confidence as well.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I honestly use to think he was one of the more underrated QB's in the league, but I was obviously wrong. Agree with kahuna, looks like he's lost his confidence, but fuck I would too if I was as fucking bad as he is
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Yates didn't necessarily come in and light things up. give SF defense credit tonight. they are all over the place...

ps. I am not defending Schaub but easy on the Yates being the answer nonsense.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Might help if the center stopped having every snap hit the QB's ankles. Kubiak is done if this continues.......embarassment for the entire franchise tonight.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    The Bum Phillips family is plagued anywhere they go disaster is one step ahead.
    This family of coaches has never won one significant game.
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    no confidence, weak arm and recievers that have no speed.... the texans cant threaten anyone deep so the field is shortened and kubiak is too conservative