Betting Talk

What happened to the stock market thread?

minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Just wondering where the thread went.
Still hanging in, long and strong on ONVO and MNKD.

Updates would be appreciated.

Good luck to all!

Comments

• TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    minger2123 wrote: »
    Just wondering where the thread went.
    Still hanging in, long and strong on ONVO and MNKD.

Updates would be appreciated.

Good luck to all!

It's still there minger

http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/136786-can-we-discuss-stock-market-on-here/page18?highlight=discuss+stock+market

As far as updates on the equities that I mentioned most frequently earlier they go as follows (I will copy and post in the original thread as well to bring that one up to date and reactivate it now that the sites have consolidated and summer is over)

ONVO just had Roche discuss using their liver cells so that among other events have garnered some attention...there are those that are still skeptical but it continues to attract buyers on any dips and holds the mid to upper 5 area fairly well. I still hold a long position.

MNKD is getting ready to submit their NDA (New Drug Application) on Afrezza and I have my largest holding in this company. The short interest is huge at just near 50 mill shares and after their successful phase III trials they raised 160 mill in a four tranche financing based on reaching certain milestones of which they have already reached the first 2 which translated into 80 mill. They also hired Greenhill Capital to act on its behalf as their agent in negotiations with potential partners with Big Pharma....currently trading at the 6 handle...my initial target is 10 and longer term into the 20's...if you care to know more about them let me know but that is a quick summary on their current scenario.

ASTX has received a tender offer see link http://investor.astx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=788931 which translates to 8.50/sh when I first mentioned them they were trading at 6.05 and then subsequently 5.60 where I stated I was adding to my position...hope some tailed.

OPK has traded up to the 9 handle and currently sits just under @ 8.70 area....continue to hold long and in the money call options (Jan '14 7's) had originally recommended this back in the mid 4's.

SNFCA currently sitting in the low 6's, this pretty much has been the only laggard of the bunch...I still currently hold long.