Betting Talk

King's 2013-14 NFL & CFB Season Thread.

King BKing B Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Been testing out a system this football season over the first few weeks and going to start posting here going forward.

Will post 2nd half plays here as well.

All plays 1 unit on -110 lines.

Good luck to all.

CFB Week 5:

Boston College +22
Georgia -3

NFL Week 4:

Texans +3
Chargers +2
Patriots -1

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Please make sure to read and follow the record keeping guidelines at the top of the forum if you plan to keep a record. All lines must come from Pinny or BM at the time of post and you need to include the juice for shaded 3's and 7's.

Please grade HOU +3 at -125 and BC at +21.5 if you'd like those plays to count. You could also be using PK for SD.

Thanks and GL.
  • King BKing B Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    CFB Week 5:

Boston College +21.5
    Georgia -3

NFL Week 4:

Texans +3 -125
    Chargers +1
    Patriots -1
    edited September 2013
    Also like the Under 42.5 on the Rams/Niners game and Under 43.5 in the Seahawks/Texans game. Pinny currently has it 42 and 43.
    edited September 2013
    King B wrote: »
    Also like the Under 42.5 on the Rams/Niners game and Under 43.5 in the Seahawks/Texans game. Pinny currently has it 42 and 43.

So are these plays or just additional commentary? And don't forget to check Bookmaker, they have 42.5 for STL/SF.
    edited September 2013
    Sorry Goat, not trying make this hard. I have access to Greek, CRIS, Pinny and 5Dimes lines. I don't have BM lines. I would like those add those Under's of 42.5 and 43.5 and got those numbers with a local. Since Pinny did not have it, I figured if it would get to 42.5 and 43.5 I would add it then. If I add it now, I'll get a reprimanding message from you. So sorry man, it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't world.
    edited September 2013
    Sorry Goat, not trying make this hard. I have access to Greek, CRIS, Pinny and 5Dimes lines. I don't have BM lines. I would like those add those Under's of 42.5 and 43.5 and got those numbers with a local. Since Pinny did not have it, I figured if it would get to 42.5 and 43.5 I would add it then. If I add it now, I'll get a reprimanding message from you. So sorry man, it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't world.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time either. Once you get used to the rules, it's not a big deal. To check BM's lines, just click on the "Live Odds" link at the top of the page. It doesn't matter where you have accounts, we just use those two major books to keep things simple and put everyone on an even playing field.

So feel free to post STL/SF u42.5 now since BM has it.
    edited September 2013
    So sorry, had no clue about the Live Odds page up there. Sure makes all of this a lot easier.

Adding NFL Week 4 Totals Play:

STL/SF Under 42.5
    edited September 2013
    So sorry, had no clue about the Live Odds page up there. Sure makes all of this a lot easier.

No need to apologize, told ya it wasn't a big deal. :) GL.
    edited September 2013
    Goats, I see from the Live Odds page that BM has the Chargers as +2 as I originally posted. It was +1 at Pinny so I changed it as I did not access to BM lines and no clue about the Live Odds page up top.

Week 4 NFL Sides :

Texans +3 -125
    Chargers +2
    Patriots -1

Week 4 NFL Totals:

STL/SF Under 42.5
    edited September 2013
    Goats, I see from the Live Odds page that BM has the Chargers as +2 as I originally posted. It was +1 at Pinny so I changed it as I did not access to BM lines and no clue about the Live Odds page up top.

That's fine.

In the future, be mindful of Pinny's lines on games like this. They will often have off-market lines like -1 -120 to guard against teasers. In cases like that, you need to account for the juice and adjust to a normal -110 line (or just use whatever BM has).
    edited September 2013
    Adding NFL Week 4 Side:

Vikings PK (BM)
    edited September 2013
    2H Play:

Broncos Under 23
    edited September 2013
    2H Play:

Denver -7