Betting Talk

NFL League Balance Shifting

cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
I realize it is only near the conclusion of week 3 but what an incredible shift in the league powers so far. Both the Giants and Redskins 0-3 together for the first time in league history. Pittsburgh appears in freefall with the 2nd half yet to play in week 3. San Fran fresh off of last years SB appearance and Kapernick looking like world beaters in week 1 against GB and crashing to earth in week 2 & 3 against a maturing Seahawk and a believing but young Colts team. Jacksonville..... what can I say other than Johnny "Football" now that Cleveland screwed up and won a game today. I am sure all we will hear about is how the Giants start slow every year... but this edition has simply given up and Coughlin will be answering every week about his future.

Kelly and the Eagles have revolutionalized the NFL after week 1 according to all of the so-called experts and after week 3 I heard that the new coach was going to have to sell his players that this system will work in the NFL........ gee they weren't saying that after week 1. Miami at 3-0 along with KC and in the home of the Chiefs the faithful are so hoping the thruaround will carry on. All this said after week 4 things may have taken a turn in a different direction totally, but maybe this shift in power will continue to remold the league. NE looks soft but 3-0 still has them at the top. Indy may be building the best of the future best but time will tell.

I do know this it is good to have the season up and running!!!