Betting Talk

Saturday RAS Plays

StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Sports Betting
I realize this can depend on a lot of factors, but do you guys have a tentative schedule for your potential Saturday releases? These plays are harder to be ready for with a short window, and because most of us are running around more often on the weekends any guidance would help. Thanks.

Comments

• helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Updated 8/20/2013

College Football Sides Week 1: Expected to be released on Monday, August 26 between 9-10am PST.

College Football Sides Week 2-8: Expected to be released on Monday's between 9:00-11:00am PST.

College Football Totals Week 1-8: Expected to be released on Thursday's between 11:00am-1:00pm PST.

College Football Extra Sides (FCS vc FBS): Will be released day of game, typically Saturday morning.

Advanced warnings will be sent 3 to 6 minutes before the start of any release. There will be a 3 minute interval between each play.

Over 90% of plays will be released in the windows above, on occassion there will be plays outside of the windows due to new information, changes in the market, or irregularly scheduled (midweek, etc.) games.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    thanks helmut - i was hoping to get some clarity on "saturday morning" if possible. If not, ill just do the best I can.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, hard to say on the Saturday morning FCS stuff, probably between 8:00-10:00am PST, if any plays.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    thank you that helps.