Betting Talk

Discovery Channel on 8-2

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Sports Betting
On the SVP & Russillo show they had the guy on that produced a show about Boston bookmakers it will air on Friday August 2nd on the discovery channel. They said the emotions when the Blackhawks won the cup because they were loaded with Boston Bruins money, can't wait to watch.

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    bluejake wrote: »
    On the SVP & Russillo show they had the guy on that produced a show about Boston bookmakers it will air on Friday August 2nd on the discovery channel. They said the emotions when the Blackhawks won the cup because they were loaded with Boston Bruins money, can't wait to watch.

Thanks for the heads up- if I saw that guy Pat on the street, I would never guess he was running the show. Pretty cool how they went up to that landlord who was going to raise the rent of that elderly couple, and told him that he wasn't going to raise the rent, but instead, lower it. Don't think he had much of a choice when the alternative is having your legs broken.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I really did not care for the first show, these are not the people I would to choose to do with business in the Pgh. area. Did like the deli pick up sandwich shop, can't Rocca update the Cadillac. Like to see other peoples opinion somebody like NE Jim.