Betting Talk

OT a numbers story!!

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited July 2013 in Sports Betting
Just had to share this with you I ride my wife up to the bus in the am about 6:30 she told me she saw 2 racoons on our deck that am when she had gotten up, when I get home I look up racoon in the dream books I have one was her grandmothers which is held together with scotch tape and the numbers were 621 ( my deceased dads #)and 215 in the new dream book the #'s were 043 and 9910. So I put all in on Monday with 5 dimes which pays 9-1 which I have never hit, this happened on monday. No luck so I don't put them in on Tues. while coming back from midday work out I get the text with the afternoon #'s and of course 043 straight which would have been a $3 hit - 2700 and a $2 box -$300, a 3 dime swing U have to play to get PAID.
My Buccos blew one today after battlin back to tie it in the ninth, Hope all is well still looking forward to a nice dinner at Hyde Park if you ever make it to the Burgh and homerplayer might even join us.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Funny was just talking to my friend Larry from Pittsbiurgh and I told him get ready you may be seeing me very soon. Hyde park sounds good.

my dad passed away 5/22 so I play 5/2/2/3 the 3 for the year and I also play 522 I played it for two weeks or so (Only Straight) and wouldn't you know it it comes 2/2/5/3 and I don't have a dime boxed. I love numbers don't play them all the time and not for much but it brings back my youth with my dad and uncles. Hope to see you soon Jake.