Betting Talk

For all you NBA haters . . .

spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
that didn't watch the series, you missed a great one.

7 games, 0 technical fouls, 0 flagrant fouls, well officiated and highly entertaining basketball throughout. Best series I can remember since the Celtics & Lakers of the 80's.

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not an nba hater... I watched every game of the series, but I would not call it one of the best. They were too many blow out games. I will say game 6 was Unbievable!!! When Allen hit that shot... I went crazy and woke up my wife... Lolll..it was funny. ( I had the over in the game ).
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Who wants to watch a sport that plays for 9 months, and then is only barely watchable in the playoffs?
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I think it was a pretty good series. It's the second best series that has been going on the past week. The Stanley Cup has been unreal this year and it's only half over. Not even that big of a hockey fan but the NHL Playoffs is more entertaining than the NBA Playoffs (IMO).
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    ericvanden wrote: »
    I think it was a pretty good series. It's the second best series that has been going on the past week. The Stanley Cup has been unreal this year and it's only half over. Not even that big of a hockey fan but the NHL Playoffs is more entertaining than the NBA Playoffs (IMO).

Old replays of "Soul Train" are more interesting than the NBA
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Old replays of "Soul Train" are more interesting than the NBA

The 17.7 rating for game seven last night disagrees with you. BTW, I used to like watching that show, I loved Don Cornelius.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    kane wrote: »
    The 17.7 rating for game seven last night disagrees with you. BTW, I used to like watching that show, I loved Don Cornelius.

Listen to his voice all day long.

Have to disagree as far as the NBA first off the blow outs mostly happen late third or fourth quarter decent games if I remember correctly and game 6/7 were great and as a whole I thought the NBA season was one of the best in a long while. Watched a lot games and enjoyed the surprises which on some I was dead wrong Houston, Golden St. excellent season can't wait till it starts again. You can have the NFL with all there offensive rule changes and now hitting when a receiver is about to get hit ducking his head is instinctively and calling the defensive guy for a personal foul they really should just put flags in there pocket and be done with it. Got the NFL package for free the last two years if I have paid this year no package. Each year I enjoy the games less and less. I'll make some regular season total bets and that's it this year.
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    This was one of the best NBA finals I've watched in quite a while. It was two champions going toe to toe, giving everything they had.