Betting Talk

don't post much been along time reader

kramerkramer Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
going to vegas been there about 30 times,looking for something new to do.also want to take afternoon drive any suggestions,been to all the usualplaces ,redrocks,firerocks,dam, lake mead. any ideas?

Comments

• beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Mount Charleston? About 35 degree cooler up there.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    bunny ranch
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    it's only 106 now down from 109. It's getting cooler don't worry no problem. We're getting a cold front the next couple of days nothing over 102 until Wednesday
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    jets96 wrote: »
    bunny ranch

P.O.D. winner
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited June 2013
    Red Rock park nice drirve, you might see wild boros.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    New Wet'NWild off Fort Apache in the southwest.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Sounds like your coming with the family, Ronbets has the great idea just bring the sunscreen and take a drive if you can up to the lodge in Mount Charleston for a nice lunch and short walk. That should put everyone to bed early then go fire'em up
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    It's a little bit of a drive, but head north on 95-- past Beatty-- left on Nev 266 into Calif (hwy 168 into the White Mtns) and check out the bristlecone pines-- world's oldest living things. Well worth the trip to see trees over 4000 years old.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    tennis, golf, and poker.
  • zmanchitownzmanchitown Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Gettting drunk and watching all the young people, "ladies of the night" and re-tards standing in line for hours waiting to get into the clubs always makes me giggle for 5-10 minutes before I loose interest and go play cards again :)
  • IndianaIndiana Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Gettting drunk and watching all the young people, "ladies of the night" and re-tards standing in line for hours waiting to get into the clubs always makes me giggle for 5-10 minutes before I loose interest and go play cards again :)

HAHA, classic!