Betting Talk

Domonic Brown

ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
As a phillies fan, I am excited at the monster numbers this guy has put up recently......Im also afraid that one day i might see a suspension, anyone else suspicious? The guy was a number 1 prospect, but always struggled, all of a sudden in a mayter if 4 weeks people talking MVP

Comments

• ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    *matter of
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    he was slugging .600 in spring training, just went unnoticed, but yes, they're still juicing out there....maybe him too.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Didn't walk 1 time in may. It's a fad, they will stop throwing him strikes. Will be a decent player but will never be a star.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    As a Phils fan, Im more concerned that he'll be in the HR Derby. Hit 74 HRs, win. Then hit 5 long balls the rest of the yr.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    As a Phils fan, Im more concerned that he'll be in the HR Derby. Hit 74 HRs, win. Then hit 5 long balls the rest of the yr.

yep i agree with that, didn't Abreu do the same thing years back....David Wright also for the mets
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Ya Abreu went nuts in DET. Then had zero power 2nd half. Someone else did it too, not sure if it was Wright.