Betting Talk

? for you experts

LancerLancer Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Sports Betting
surprised this was not discussed last week (it coulda been and i just missed it), but last week Friday, 5/24, when the Braves played the Mets, the game was suspended until the next day. i use a local. did the books pay out on an Atlanta win the next day? I had them, and ALSO had them in a 3tm parlay, 2 winners and Atlanta, so did books pay out on a 3teamer? 2 teamer? i have not hooked up w/ local to check totals, what is the "norm"?

Lancer

Comments

• ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    5dimes cancelled my braves bet. From what I remember that is the norm
  • RkteezRkteez Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I had Atlanta straight bet and in a 4 teamer. My local book cancelled but after I called in they reversed it and gave me the win
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Lancer wrote: »
    surprised this was not discussed last week (it coulda been and i just missed it), but last week Friday, 5/24, when the Braves played the Mets, the game was suspended until the next day. i use a local. did the books pay out on an Atlanta win the next day? I had them, and ALSO had them in a 3tm parlay, 2 winners and Atlanta, so did books pay out on a 3teamer? 2 teamer? i have not hooked up w/ local to check totals, what is the "norm"?

Lancer

2 teamer. Atlanta no action.