Betting Talk

Chicago cubs vs the chicago white sox

whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
Just drove by Wrigley Field wind is blowing out . Thunderstorms Can pop up at any time . Winds will blowing out of the park stronger. Im betting OVER 9 --125. GOOD LUCK TO ALL:drinking:

Comments

• whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Just drove by Wrigley Field wind is blowing out . Thunderstorms Can pop up at any time . Winds will blowing out of the park stronger. Im betting OVER 9 --125. GOOD LUCK TO ALL:drinking:

Balls were flying out during Batting practice .Balls were carry real good. I think it's going to be a slugfest .over should be a good one. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    hey bud...i saw you mentioned to nvrlock that your buddy is a ticket broker..was wondering if you had any way of helping me get tix for gms in boston..was looking at gm4..i'm huge bruins fan and i'm looking at these insane stubhub prices...understand if you don't want to help cuz you don't know from a hole in the wall..but figured i'd ask..
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    US $265.50 - US $951.50
    US $265.50 Ticket + US $9.95 Fees =
    US $275.45
    US $951.50 Ticket + US $9.95 Fees =
    US $961.45

Onsale to General Public
    Start: Tue, 06/11/13 12:00 PM EDT http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004AC52FEFF0A8?

BTW those SHUB prices are weak compared to face value. They might go lower on SHUB after this onsale in-case you aren't able to get any.
    edited June 2013
    thanks under..i went through exact same scenario last time around in 2011..and i stood around and watched as every ticket skyrocketed in price leading up to gms 3,4,6..they litterally went up 400-500 per ticket..it was insane
    edited June 2013
    i'm also wondering are there actually going to be tickets available?
    edited June 2013
    Hopefully you can get them on ticketmaster tomm at noon at face value.

2011 was a little different since that was the first time in 39 years the Bruins made it to the Stanley Cup and it drew more demand.
    Plus that series was tied 1-1 before coming home. If Chicago goes up 2-0 in this series those tix will be close to face on SHUB for game 3 and game 4 will go lower along with it.
    edited June 2013
    lakers22 wrote: »
    i'm also wondering are there actually going to be tickets available?

There should be if your initial pull is fast enough at 12pm. Those dam captchas is what slows everyone down
    edited June 2013
    Edit: I meant 21 years since their last appearance in 2011
    edited June 2013
    Under appreciate your insight..just to correct a few inaccuracies..in 2011 they were down 2-0 coming home..i'm a huge bruins fan..they went down 2-0, won both home games 2-2, back to van, lost down 3-2, won gm6, then won gm7 in the couv 3-0.

and the last time they were in the finals was 1990..con smythe billy ranford stuck a dagger right in our hearts..so it was 21 yrs..but who's counting
    edited June 2013
    Your right they where down 2-0 lost game 2 in OT.... Good Luck tomm on TM
    edited June 2013
    under i got tickets..amazingly got 7 rowes off the ice..face value 590..stubhub has same area going for 1k to 1800..unreal
    edited June 2013
    Nice going I'm glad you got good seats. Did you get them on your first attempt? Those captchas are a pain to read sometimes
    edited June 2013
    i didn't..i actually first only got one ticket and that wasn't until about 12:10..then i kept trying and about 5 minutes later i got 2 for the lower level..very strange.....i'm thinking about selling the pair and just sitting up top for free..not a bad seat in that place..
    edited June 2013
    hey bud...i saw you mentioned to nvrlock that your buddy is a ticket broker..was wondering if you had any way of helping me get tix for gms in boston..was looking at gm4..i'm huge bruins fan and i'm looking at these insane stubhub prices...understand if you don't want to help cuz you don't know from a hole in the wall..but figured i'd ask..

Hey Lakers sorry I didn't see your post until now I'm glad you got your tickets.
    edited June 2013

Hey Lakers sorry missed your post any time you're in Chicago I could help out not in other cities.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks man. No prob you didn't back to me. Lol I got lucky!