Betting Talk

Moore, OK tornado

buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Sports Betting
Prayers go out to everyone down in Moore and South OKC. At least 2 dozen schoolchildren dead, total death count up to 37 and expected to rise. Expected to be worse than May 1999 tornado.

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Goats, delete this if its against the rules but anyone wanting to donate $10 to RedCross can text 90999.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2013
    buckeyes wrote: »
    Goats, delete this if its against the rules but anyone wanting to donate $10 to RedCross can text 90999.

Fine with me.
  • Teddy kgbTeddy kgb Banned
    edited May 2013
    Before the Mod Goats freaks out on me let me say this....Im here to gamble and Not bring up god but if its put in my face I will give a opinion.
    edited May 2013
    For those wanting to donate to the Salvation Army text STORM to 80888 for a $10 donation.
    edited May 2013
    Teddy kgb wrote: »
    Before the Mod Goats freaks out on me let me say this....Im here to gamble and Not bring up god but if its put in my face I will give a opinion.

Using the word "prayer" is in no way putting god in your face.

First and last warning. If you truly don't understand why your comments in this thread don't belong, you can go back to whatever forum you came from.
    edited May 2013
    No further comments on anything but the tragedy in Oklahoma from anyone please. Thank you.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Buckeyes: My friend is from Norman, and chases tornadoes I haven't heard from him all day. Did Norman get hit?
    edited May 2013
    No, they might have gotten hit a little but it was mostly south okc and Moore that were hit hardest. Many phones and Internet are down so that may be why you're having trouble reaching them.