Nba playoffs

JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
742 LAKERS +5

Good luck

Comments

• bostonbeaglebostonbeagle Member
    edited April 2013
    Who is going to play guard for the Lakers?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    No one will be playing the guard position for the Lakers, they're only going with three starters tonight. In fact, I just heard D'antoni say they wont even show up at all because they have absolutely no chance to win, so the Lakers have decided to forfeit tonight's game. I mean if I was a five point dog at home, I wouldn't bother to show up either as they clearly have no chance at all.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    kane wrote: »
    No one will be playing the guard position for the Lakers, they're only going with three starters tonight. In fact, I just heard D'antoni say they wont even show up at all because they have absolutely no chance to win, so the Lakers have decided to forfeit tonight's game. I mean if I was a five point dog at home, I wouldn't bother to show up either as they clearly have no chance at all.

im dying over here. thanks for the laugh kane.
  • bostonbeaglebostonbeagle Member
    edited April 2013
    i thought NBA rules stipulate that you have to have 4 players to start a game.

Seriously, what's your take here? World Peace going to handle the ball? Nash may start but I don't think he'll make it through the game. Hard to see Blake even giving it a go. Meeks? Everything I've read looks pretty bad.

Darrius Morris? Really?

What happened to Duhon? D'Antoni hate him or what?
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Darius Morris, Andrew Goudelock (WHo???) or Chris Duhon to run the point tonight
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't know who runs the point, but I would run the offense through Gasol, one of the most skilled big men in the game, I would have him be the decision maker. Sports are crazy sometimes, whether it's Morris, Goudlock, Jamison, or another guy, I have a feeling someone steps up for them and has a good game. I don't know if they'll win, but I do think this will be a very competitive game and if I'm wrong and the Spurs spank em, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited April 2013
    I could care less if Jeanie Buss runs the point....my best betting subset has always been those plays when I seemingly have zero chance to cover pre-game. I will take my chances, I would certainly much rather have a Lakers ticket than a Spurs ticket tonight. But it can certainly lose as well. Good luck!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    D'Antoni is still pissed about tweets he called out sick and said screw this shit. I love looking at him on the sideline while he's watching Howard smile down 15
    edited May 2013
    0-1, -1.1u wtd/-1.1 unwtd

5/2
    543 Denver +2'

Good luck
    edited May 2013
    0-2, -2.2u

546 Boston +2 (double play)
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope you are right with Boston. I don't know what it is about the Knicks but I can't stand them. The personalities, the way they move the ball (or lack thereof), Melo..... Boston's a tough watch as well but at least you have a few guys in Garnett/Pierce that will give you everything they got. I just hope they have enough left in the tank to get it to game 7. Good luck.
    edited May 2013
    0-3, -3.3unwtd/-4.4 wtd

Fri, 5/10
    718 CHICAGO +8 (double play)

Good luck!
  • organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Now that was a quite pathetic finish. Good call though man, just slightly unlucky.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    You deserved better Pali, small consolation that you had the right side, fucking Noah, then of course Nate turns down a layup to pass it to Teague, un-fucking-believable
    edited May 2013
    Good times.
    edited June 2013
    Forgot to update this

0-4, -4.4u unwtd/-6.6u wtd