edited April 2013 in Sports Betting
Not going well today for Eldrick.

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited April 2013
    Getting worse
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    where is the oops snedeker thread? at least tiger is where he started the day.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    kass101 wrote: »

?

So is snedeker.
    edited April 2013
    ?

So is snedeker.

He was -6 when I posted that.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2013

definitely oops now. that shot was awful. angel making it interesting now too.
    edited April 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    definitely oops now. that shot was awful. angel making it interesting now too.

And the only guy I dont want to win gets the most absurd break of the tourney
    edited April 2013
    that tree is a shot saver.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    And the only guy I dont want to win gets the most absurd break of the tourney

Such a shame when bad things happen to good people.
    edited April 2013
    Too bad tiger got that penalty he'd have been right there
    edited April 2013
    Such a shame when bad things happen to good people.

I know its terrible.
    edited April 2013
    poor tiger, go tiger
    edited April 2013
    Eight years without a masters, 5 years without a major clearly tiger on the downslope
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Eight years without a masters, 5 years without a major clearly tiger on the downslope

With the run that he was on, there was only one way to go from there.
    edited April 2013
    pretty impressive downslope as of late. Jacks record won't hold up...
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    You think he'll win 5 more? I thought no way a year ago, and now I certainly think he has a chance. But the general major fields are much stronger with a lot of guys in their late 20s and early 30s that have the game to compete with Tiger (maybe not every week, but plenty of guys that can on a 1 tourney basis and all it takes is 1 to get hot during a major). He's already 37, Jack won 4 after 37, but only 1 after the age of 40 (won 2 at 40).

I think he's got a great chance to win 1 or maybe 2 more masters, but the bigger fields at the other 3 majors at courses that he is not as familar with (compared to his history and familiarity with Augusta)will be tough. I'd def take even money that he doesn't get to 19.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Six months ago, I would have thought that he had very little chance. However, with the way that he's been playing lately, I think that he gets another one this year. And I really think that he'll win another 1-2 Masters over the next 10 years. I think it'll be close in the end.