Betting Talk

OT - cracking an iPhone pw

JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
edited April 2013 in Sports Betting
My friend (yes I have one besides tribe) reset her password in her sleep last night. Phone store says she can't open it without a complete reset which will nuke all of her pictures, etc. Also she has attempted so many passwords that her phone is absolutely locked up.

Yes I realize the apple forum may be better for this, but gamblers tend to be smart in spots like these.

Comments

• kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    My friend (yes I have one besides tribe) reset her password in her sleep last night. Phone store says she can't open it without a complete reset which will nuke all of her pictures, etc. Also she has attempted so many passwords that her phone is absolutely locked up.

Yes I realize the apple forum may be better for this, but gamblers tend to be smart in spots like these.

Does she update and save her data on itunes? it saves more than just your music. If that is updated she can have all that back even if she has to fully reset her phone. That would be the easiest way.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    kass101 wrote: »
    Does she update and save her data on itunes? it saves more than just your music. If that is updated she can have all that back even if she has to fully reset her phone. That would be the easiest way.

IPads and IPhones should be update as much as possible. With that said they should be be able to send her a link via email that will clear the password so that she can add a new one. I've change my pass word many times. I would speak to someone other then the people in the store because I never heard that you would have to do a complete reset to it's original settings wiping everything out. It's a password any password on anything can be changed even if it locks you out. Call Apple direct.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    iCloud come in very handy in situations like this.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Just curious how she reset her pass word in her sleep?? Instead of sleep walking... She sleep text's?? Loll

Backing up your should be done once a week, so u can easily reset ur phone and not lose a lot of info.

Good luck?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Hey Pali, ask Jake.
  • Petey PabloPetey Pablo Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    youtube will show step by step. Just sell it and buy a Samsung galaxy 3 lol
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Aka your friend stole a phone. Its ok jala, you can be honest with us. :)
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited April 2013
    kass101 wrote: »

Yeah that was my first thought as well, alas - no synco by the blondo
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Happy Birthday Petey.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited April 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Hey Pali, ask Jake.

I know the answer to this but I sure as hell am not posting it here.