VCU +4
Colorado State +11
Wichita State +6.5
Marquette -2

BOL

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I want to like VCU but Michigan has the guard play leaving VCU's ball pressure not the factor it has been up to this point. Michigan is also playing very close to campus so they should also have the crowd in the favor. Also Burke coming off one of his worst games of the year on 2-12 shooting so expecting that to improve in a big way. I would have loved to get in on the opening number for sure and there's not that much time to think about it or wait with the early start.

Like the other 3 so I'll tail three and pass one and say good luck.
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree with you on the guard play. I have watched Michigan all year, and I believe that at any time they could be one of the best teams in the land. But they are also inconsistent at times. It could be the Buckeye in me wanting michigan to go down, but of all the teams I saw in the second round, VCU impressed me the most. Granted, against an incomplete Akron team, but they are fundamentally sound. Should be an exciting game either way. The way I see it, either the Big Ten looks stronger, or michigan goes down. Pretty much a win-win for a Buckeye.
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    1-2-1 yesterday. Today going with a few.

Ohio State -7
    FGCU +7
    Temple +11.5
    Florida -8

BOL