Betting Talk

Pepperdine/San Diego...

calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Sports Betting
Who else had SD -3.5? Up by 9 with 1:30 left. Chokes on FTs, fouls Pepperdine shooting a 3 and wins by 3.

That's a bad beat.

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I had it, and it was pretty brutal. I really didn't even think that Anderson fouled the 3-point shooter, it was just a good acting job. They don't call that foul and it's over.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2013
    what about trying to inbound the ball to your best free throw shooter. they never once got it to him. Sickening loss.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    thank god i didnt watch the game, i would have puked - wanted to bet them at 3 all day decided to wait to get them at 2.5 obviously took the game at 3.5; i hate complaining about this because i know (hope) its variance but its been a brutal two weeks for me losing by hooks, retarded covers and god knows what else. lets gettem this weekend boys
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    That is why you buy points, my good friends. Buying a half point isn't gonna kill you.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    GooseSTL wrote: »
    That is why you buy points, my good friends. Buying a half point isn't gonna kill you.

if you can provide some sort of a mathematical analysis why paying 10 cents for a hook makes sense, I'll be buying
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't agree with buying points in basketball. Just not my thing. In football maybe when you have -3.5 or -7.5 you can buy the hook.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2013
    Just my 2 cents, juice is your enemy. Lay as little as possible, if you have to lay juice to get to your number, the other side is the play.