Betting Talk

Tuesday

BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Sports Betting
Wandered around downtown all day, ate a bag of animal crackers for lunch and just generally tried to accomplish as little as possible. Bet Indiana State +3 for what I thought was a great bet until I checked pinnacle. Witch St. is off a buzzer beater win and now they're traveling to play another road game in a conference where HCA seems to mean everything.
Headed over to Golden Nugget late to play 1-2 No limit. The players in the game were horrible, but I couldn't get into any kind of rhythm. One hand was particularly frustrating. Loose Aggressive player in Early Position raises to 11. I'm on the button with KdKh, so I reraise to 30. He calls, and the flop comes 6c5c3s. He checks, I bet 50, he calls instantly. Turn comes 3c, and he shoves all in for just over 200. I had to fold, even though he didn't realize how strong I was, since it had to be a bet-size tell. I wound up losing a small amount for the session, but I did earn a buffet comp for tomorrow morning.
Went back to the Gold Spike and found that I couldn't sleep. I flipped through the channels for a while before settling on FX. There was a weird movie on, and after about a half an hour, I couldn't get over how similar the plot was to the Karate Kid. Part of me is just profoundly disappointed that they remade it.

Comments

• tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    That Indiana State move doesn't make sense to me either. My guess (hope?) is that it comes back and closes 2' or 2.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I agree. I can't believe that it made it up to 4. They've been a completely different team at home this season.
  • mike1972mike1972 Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    No more milwaukee?