Betting Talk

Minn QB

UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting
Webb announced as starter today, line up to -10

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Glad we didn't bet that yet, Looks like a half time possible wager.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Honestly does it really matter that much if Ponder or Webb start?
  • LawboyLawboy Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Webb as one play this year, a kneel down for -1 yards. I know the game play is give it to AP, but that makes them 100% one dimensional.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    When he started a few games he wasn't that bad. He is a better running threat than Ponder.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    helmut wrote: »
    When he started a few games he wasn't that bad. He is a better running threat than Ponder.

Yeah I think if you liked the Vikings this is good news. Not sure it's much of a downgrade, certainly not enough to move it from 7.5 to 10 IMO.

I'm still staying away from this one-put in some under props on ponder in case he plays a short time
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    Yeah I think if you liked the Vikings this is good news. Not sure it's much of a downgrade, certainly not enough to move it from 7.5 to 10 IMO.

I'm still staying away from this one-put in some under props on ponder in case he plays a short time

Ya I just hit the under props as well, hopefully he gets the start and gets pulled after the first series.
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Halftime report is listing Ponder as questionable at this point. Still have not state done way or the other.

Does this justify a move to 10 or is it that everyone is on the pack anyway?
    edited January 2013
    There it is, NBC states Ponder is inactive for game and Webb will get start
    edited January 2013
    Ponder inactive so no action on those props now
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I was able to get GB -8 and will gladly stick with this!However,Webb can run and is a good passer and the Packers did not plan for Webb; now will he stand up to the playoff pressure. So now do I take Minn. +10.5. I don't think the Pack will win this by more than 10, hell they may not even win it! Any thoughts?
    edited January 2013
    My feeling is the downgrade from ponder to Webb is is not worth 4 points. It was 7.5 most places this morning (I thought that was fair). I'm now playing a +11.5 on mn (-118) as I simply think people are overrating the downgrade. Best of luck.
    edited January 2013
    Where are you getting 11.5?
    edited January 2013
    5dimes. It's shaded at -118.