Brutal against an avg Defense at home.

Broncos has #4 rank defense
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Maybe it's not the coordinator
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Broncos has #4 rank defense

Will have to talk again went they play a team that can actually score Not Oakland,K.City and S.Diego. They give up 31 to N.E 31 to Houston and 27 to Atlanta. those Offensive/defensive rankings are such BS without taking SOS into consideration. I'm not putting Denver down I actually like Manning. There best win to me is against Pittsburgh in the first game of the year and as year goes on it doesn't look that impressive.

5:27 to play in the 3rd and KC has their first first down. Amazing! and that's against Oakland
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Hey OT, we must be watching different teams this year. This denver team is awful good and their defense has an immense amount of talent all over it. Look out for the broncs in the playoffs.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I see an excellent offensive team with a very weak schedule that will have to show they can play well on the road against better teams before you start crowning them Super Bowl Champs.

you have to tell me whom have they beat except for a 6-8 New Orleans that everyone had there way with. I did this fast but the combine record of the teams they beat is 43-69 Lets not crown Super Bowl Champs just yet and you better hope they play at home.

Yes there is parity in the NFL but I think your giving this team's defense way to much credit it's all Manning very easy to play defense with a lead against Oak,K.C and S.Diego.
    Newcombe, Please tell where I say Denver wasn't a good team. I said there defense will be tested and you will see that it's an Avg Defense.