Betting Talk

Nebraska looks scared...

odiecabodiecab Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
I 'm sure they will make a game of this

Comments

• BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited December 2012
    Or not. Martinez is a horrible RB or QB , no way he can bring Nebraska back. He does not have the arm. Nice over though won at halftime!
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Nebraska is a bad football team. I cannot believe the lack of speed. One of the worst first half performances in a championship game I have ever seen. Nebraska players look like they are wearing concrete shoes. How hard can it be to stop the run!!!
    edited December 2012
    You can't come back with Martinez, you gotta have 1 farm boy that can chuck it , don't you ? Cornhusker pride ? NOT !
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I switch channels to watch a play or two of K-State-Texas and Wisky scores before I go back.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I've always laughed at ur ignorance kahuna and will continue to do so. U still winning in hoops? Didn't u tell me tiger woods would never win another golf tourney too. Ur amazing a joke to this board. As always.
    edited December 2012
    Oki, nice L to baylor. I had to say it. Us country boys in all.
    edited December 2012
    newcombe wrote: »
    I've always laughed at ur ignorance kahuna and will continue to do so. U still winning in hoops? Didn't u tell me tiger woods would never win another golf tourney too. Ur amazing a joke to this board. As always.

Glad I can give you comedy relief. I think I said Tiger would not win another major, at least that is my story now. Lol
  • rolltiderolltide Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Nebraska is a joke program
    edited December 2012
    rolltide wrote: »

please explain? the program itself and the university is a joke or the football team?
    edited December 2012

l strongly agree that Pelini is a must go and the level of recruiting has diminished hence the 70 pts given up on defense to a meager wisky offense. huskers deserve an awful bowl game after that display. 2 weeks in a row they have looked like a top 75 team.
    edited December 2012
    to give up 70 points to a run type football team like Wisky is down right embarrassing talking sports not academics you maybe a cornhusker supporter but you have to admit embarrassing
    edited December 2012
    wisky just scored again
    edited December 2012
    to give up 70 points to a run type football team like Wisky is down right embarrassing talking sports not academics you maybe a cornhusker supporter but you have to admit embarrassing

agree, very embarrassing. still not sure how pelini put that team on the field. 530 yards rushing given up. LOL.
    edited December 2012
    I thought pelini was a good hire but he sure has not taken Nebraska to where they used to be