Betting Talk

What did the Pediphial State coach just say...

odiecabodiecab Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
His players are a bunch of F***ers

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    "We're a bunch of Fighters". But I love the subject of the thread, great stuff.
  • odiecabodiecab Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I have watched it again and again..He says the F word.
    edited November 2012
    odiecab wrote: »
    I have watched it again and again..He says the F word.

I just listened to it again. He said "They're a bunch of fighters....they fight hard". And his voice cracked as he said it, maybe that's where you're getting it from.
  • odiecabodiecab Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Funny, It's blowing up all over twitter
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    He said fuckers. 100%
    edited November 2012
    waddy wrote: »
    He said fuckers. 100%

He didn't, 100%.
    edited November 2012
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    His voice cracked...believe fighters was what he said!
  • LawboyLawboy Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    He meant to say fighters. He got hung up on the word focus from the question, and said fockers, which sounded a lot like fuckers.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Lawboy wrote: »
    He meant to say fighters. He got hung up on the word focus from the question, and said fockers, which sounded a lot like fuckers.

Exactly this.
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    He didn't, 100%.

Then stay in denial, I'm sure he didn't mean to say it, but fuckers came out of his mouth
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Then stay in denial, I'm sure he didn't mean to say it, but fuckers came out of his mouth

I didn't see the replay, but live, I thought he said the same thing. I just figured I was losing it
    edited November 2012

Listen to the link that I posted. He said "Fighters", and his voice was cracking as he said it. You can hear how emotional he is, and he's getting choked up during the interview. It's not denial, it's what he said if you listen to it closely and aren't trying to make a "story" out of it.
  • nipsyhustlenipsyhustle Member
    edited November 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    Listen to the link that I posted. He said "Fighters", and his voice was cracking as he said it. You can hear how emotional he is, and he's getting choked up during the interview. It's not denial, it's what he said if you listen to it closely and aren't trying to make a "story" out of it.

+1

Nipsy
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    After 3 attempts I finally heard fighters, and it is CLEARLY fighters.
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    i listened to it about 5 times, all I hear is fuckers, lol. Guess you hear what u want to hear.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I thought he said fuckers when I saw it live. I chalked it up to the beers. Cant say Ive listened to it again. Who cares anyway. Guy obviously doesnt think his kids are fuckers. He did a great job this year. If he wants, there is a pretty solid, high paying coaching job open in the city of Philadelphia....
  • salukisamsalukisam Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    I guess I don't have a creative imagination, I couldn't hear "fighters" at all!!