Betting Talk

Back after a long time. Just wanted to say HELLO.

King BKing B Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
Back for the CBB season. Decided to write in as my college is going up against Pepperdine this evening. I'm a Cal State Northridge student, and I'm telling you right now, our campus is fired up and ready. Pretty sure lots of the forum might be on Pepperdine plus the points, but we expect a double digit victory here. Didn't bet the game, gonna be too busy sneaking in my flask in there !! GL to all. Go Matadors !!

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Bet you had fun. Did looking good at the half but glad to get up this morning and see that your Matadors covered the -3 1/2.
  • CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I did a year at CSUN on an exchange. Good times. Do they still have the international dorm on campus? If so, I highly recommend making some friends over there. I shit you not, my buddy ended up marrying a French girl who arrived speaking zero english
  • King BKing B Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Bro, most of friends had -5.5 or -5 - as they bet the game before the big line movement - and not -3, so it was even closer than we would have liked. 1-0 baby !! 100% !! Gooooo Matadors !!
    edited November 2012
    Nice. I'm gonna end up marrying my college sweetheart after I graduate. Csun has really dumped a lot of cash into the university last few years. It seems like a legit campus now. Man, i can barely feel my face !!
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Good for you mister.....u come back and screw us
  • CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    The fact that there was an outdoor pool on campus pretty much blew my mind coming from the Northeast. Hope they re-paved that outdoor basketball court. It was like glass near the hoops. Damn I miss Del Taco
    edited November 2012
    The outdoor basketball court is pretty much wiped out. They now have an indoor practice gym and us scrubs and a really nice brand new one for the teams. The whole sports facilities have been completely redone and revamped. Look it up on google, u would be real proud of the work. Oh ya, Smell Taco down the street is still around. They closed down the Taco Smell tho !!