Betting Talk

NCAAF Teaser Help / Input Wanted...

wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
I hate using Teasers in NCAAF... This is the first one Im considering this year.

However, I feel like Oregon, Alabama and KState are quite a bit above the competition this week. Particularly Oregon and Bama.

Im looking at a 6 or 6.5 Tease to get Bama and Oregon down to -2 pts. Maybe throw Kstate in a couple of smaller ones. One thing that concerns me is they are both on the road.

What do you guys think ? Feedback appreciated...

Comments

• BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I agree. I have a teaser on those three myself. I don't see any of the games being close. BOL
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't do it. Especially not Oregon or K State, the totals are way too high. If you like them all that much just bet them straight up.
  • wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Are you talking totals Tribe? Im talking point spreads... 2 team 6.5 tease....Bama and Oregon... brings em down to -1 Bama and -2 Oregon.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes i know you are teasing the sides. The higher the total, the less value each point holds and you just aren't getting enough value with your tease to make it +ev in the long run. 6' points is a lot more valuable when each team is expected to score 15 or 20 than when each team is expected to score in the 30s.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes i know you are teasing the sides. The higher the total, the less value each point holds and you just aren't getting enough value with your tease to make it +ev in the long run. 6' points is a lot more valuable when each team is expected to score 15 or 20 than when each team is expected to score in the 30s.

or in the 50's or 60's (Oregon and K State)
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hope you took the teaser W. Last second winner for me.