Betting Talk

Wow St. Louis

ContrarianContrarian Banned
edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
Pretty wild comeback

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    solid nats meltdown. Motte loves to make things interesting though so this isn't over yet.
  • TazmanTazman Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Looking for bigger choke job in history...up 6-0 at home in a deciding game I wonder if their has ever been a bigger comeback?? The ghost of LaRussa lives... :((( Yes, I hate that weasel ;) But St. Louie is a great gritty team...kudos
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    First time I've been on the RIGHT side of this shit for a while.

Feel bad for Nats backers though.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2012
    That's what happens when you nibble with a 6 run lead. When your offense gets you 6 runs, you can't walk 8 guys and fall behind most every hitter nibbling. Pitch to contact.
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    StevieY wrote: »
    That's what happens when you nibble with a 6 run lead. When your offense gets you 6 runs, you can't walk 8 guys and fall behind most every hitter nibbling. Pitch to contact.

Great post, you're exactly right. Biggest comeback in a winner take all according to Elias (the sports bureau not the Platoon character)
  • billcomptonbillcompton Banned
    edited October 2012
    3 cappers that i fade consistently (trace, hondo, quin) were all on nationals and one capper that i follow consistently (bettingresource) was on st. louis....befcause of that i went 2x the normal bet on st. louis and gave up after they were losing 0-6 even though it was early in the game....I came back from a movie and big surprise!!! Better capper won and the better team won as a dog!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    The Stratosphere is actively seeking shills for many positions. Bill does that interest you? I think free rides on the Big Shot would be fun especially after visiting their buffet.