Betting Talk

Epic collapse by the Rangers

ContrarianContrarian Banned
edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
RW fired by Monday?

Comments

• ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    I have a feeling a lot of people lost a lot of money on the Strangers tonight hell even groovin played em small, I passed....hell sometimes the best bets are the ones ya don't make
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    hell of a season for the O's. very impressive what they have done and hopefully continue to do against the pin stripers.. bye bye rangers...
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    That's a classic line and so true. Sometimes the best best are the bets you don't make.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Contrarian wrote: »
    RW fired by Monday?

Over/Under on days, or hours, before a Josh Hamilton bender?
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    Dubbs wrote: »
    Over/Under on days, or hours, before a Josh Hamilton bender?

Clearly he's using again something very wrong with that team and jh in particular. Zero focus
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Contrarian wrote: »
    RW fired by Monday?

Don't think so. In this era minorities get mulligans. Probably rightly so........ for all the abuse and neglect they took for decades.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Wiht the past drug issues...no mully here...can his ass.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited October 2012
    No way Rangers resign him, but the Red Sox or Yankees are stupid enough. And he fits the Red Sox desires of a "White" player. He will go to Boston.

I saw the 100 year celebration the Red Sox had this year, I counted 4 minorities in a 100 years that they brought out.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I am a huge Rangers fan. No way Washington is fired after 2 trips to WS. Something went very wrong and I think Hamilton is at the center of it. No sure what is going on. I predicted about a month ago that Boston is where he ends up. Not sure anyone should sign him for 5-6 years though. His act is tough on his teammates with the babysitting he requires. Kinsler got a bloop hit on Wednesday and while on 1st base twice looked toward the dugout and said Fuck you. Very strange ending to their season. After game 6 last year this collapse was not that hard to take....