Betting Talk

Opinions on Betonline.ag

wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
Just looking for feedback on this offshore book? I think I've heard a few good things. Anyone using it that can respond back on payouts, deposits, experiences etc for US clients I would appreciate it. Im aware of SBR but trust everyone on here a little more.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2012
    The reports from SBR are pretty accurate IMO. Tough to get a handle on this book. They seem to have money and put up lines early, but they've had significant payout/processor issues over the past few months. Hopefully it truly is just a processor issue and management will get things back on track.

If you're a small and/or recreational bettor looking to just have one or two outs, I'd sooner so with someone like 5Dimes or Heritage. If you're more experienced, I'd consider them, just be aware of their issues, payout rules/fees, etc.
  • KidHuskerKidHusker Member
    edited September 2012
    Deposits have always been easy IMO. Had some issues w/ a payout after college basketball season and had to file an SBR complaint to even get a response from them on it. I ultimately did get the payout and it cleared. Wasn't going to play there again, but they actually had the first lines out Sunday for week 2 of CFB. So I decided to give them another shot and made a small deposit to get in on early lines.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Mobile site is easy to use, they have lines on stuff other books did not offer, plus some live games, baseball and football. Can't go wrong with Heritage, they pay like clockwork.