Betting Talk

3 Men Plead Guilty In San Diego Basketball Fixing Case

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Johnson, who 12 days earlier had become the school’s all-time leading scorer, made just one of six shots and had five turnovers, including a missed shot and a turnover in the final minute.>>>

variance anyone?? LOL I call it shaving, and its spread every where except most don't get caught, but in due time they will.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I notice this trend happening more so on the west coast, last year it was hawaii. People trying to get their money back at end of night? Lol
    edited August 2012
    Yes, it's mostly those schools and the reason is most of them know their not NBA bound and they have student loans to pay back which can be a bitch.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    underwraps wrote: »
    Yes, it's mostly those schools and the reason is most of them know their not NBA bound and they have student loans to pay back which can be a bitch.

these are still D1 programs and if he was the leading scorer he was on a full scholorship. He does not have student loans
    edited August 2012
    True for him, but obviously he had some other issues with financials.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    I notice this trend happening more so on the west coast, last year it was hawaii. People trying to get their money back at end of night? Lol

NOT TRUE. Hawaii did nothing wrong. Some disgruntled gutless loser sent a poison pen letter to authorities claiming the football team was dumping. Subsequent follow-up found no wrong doing.