Betting Talk

New bookmaker software

lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
Pretty ballsy move right before football season

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2012
    Only spent 30 seconds looking, but changes look mostly cosmetic to me. Did I miss any new features?
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    No idea just showed up for me but I hate it when books change stuff like this, so used to the old ways.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2012
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Only spent 30 seconds looking, but changes look mostly cosmetic to me. Did I miss any new features?

I was just about to say the same thing.

I found one new feature... it shows I have 0.81 betpoints leftover from when they cut me off several years ago. :)
    edited August 2012
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    No idea just showed up for me but I hate it when books change stuff like this, so used to the old ways.

I usually feel the same way, but don't think this one will take much getting used to.

FWIW, if you really want the old look for now, their mirror site is still running the old software.
    edited August 2012
    Yeah it's not THAT different...kind of looks like the mobile site
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2012
    Hopefully it is faster, seems like it might be.
    edited August 2012
    Seems like the new version may not log you out as quickly (or at all)?
  • HavanaHavana Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I am very unhappy with the BM changes. In addition to other items I am unable to read the MLB lines as they are covered over by a barely see through "PROPS".
    Please give me the alternate site. Thank-you
    edited August 2012
    Mirror site is betzone.com

BTW, I have no problem seeing their lines. Maybe it's a browser issue? I'm using Firefox 14.
    edited August 2012
    Plus I only see 3 MLB RL's????? Am I the only one?? I love the alternative site. Thanks
    edited August 2012
    Havana wrote: »
    Plus I only see 3 MLB RL's????? Am I the only one?? I love the alternative site. Thanks

I see RL's for the whole card.
    edited August 2012
    Maybe I just figured it out. I have to press MLB and press MLB RL's. Sorry for my rant! I still don't like the new version FWIW.
    edited September 2012
    I don't mind the refresh but for 2 days now the main menu has been screwed up for me(I'm using Chrome but it does the same thing in IE)

Once I make a selection it's fine. Anyone else having problems?
    edited September 2012
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I don't mind the refresh but for 2 days now the main menu has been screwed up for me(I'm using Chrome but it does the same thing in IE)

Once I make a selection it's fine. Anyone else having problems?

If you mean the main menu being squished into a tiny frame at the top... then yes, same issue for me in Firefox (and it also is fine once I select a sport).
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    My issue with the new format is not being able to check last weeks summary of my action. I used to click on "last week" each Monday morning and view each days + or -. Now, a drop-up menu appears-- first available week is "19 weeks ago"-- going up the menu, "7 weeks ago" is the last thing I can see. Can't figure out how to get to "1 week ago". Why the menu doesn't start with the most recent is beyond me.

Using Firefox, btw.
    edited September 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    If you mean the main menu being squished into a tiny frame at the top... then yes, same issue for me in Firefox (and it also is fine once I select a sport).

No longer having that issue.

Also no issues with the weekly summary drop down menu.
  • WeegeWeege Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Kind of nice that they put the props button next to the line area if you want to open it up.
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    I was just about to say the same thing.

I found one new feature... it shows I have 0.81 betpoints leftover from when they cut me off several years ago. :)

i dont see bet points anywhere ?
    edited September 2012
    firstclass wrote: »
    i dont see bet points anywhere ?

They're to the right of the balance boxes at the top, freeplays and betpoints.
    edited September 2012
    I am unable to print out my Open Bets at BM.