Betting Talk

OT - Breaking Bad SPOILER ALERT

ContrarianContrarian Banned
edited August 2012 in Sports Betting
Who saw that coming last night? Wow, great episode.

Comments

• CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Best Ending to an episode I can remember. If anyone else watched the Wire this was on the level of Wallace getting 2 to the dome out of nowhere... AND, I can't believe Landry from FNL was the shooter... classic.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Incredible episode. Best show in tv right now in my opinion.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Finally got to watch this week's last night. My reaction at the end:

http://i.reactionclips.com/HPK0H.gif
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Finally got to watch this week's last night. My reaction at the end:

http://i.reactionclips.com/HPK0H.gif

I can not stop laughing at that gif, it's so perfect
    edited August 2012
    I know, me too
  • CraigRASCraigRAS Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Best show going right now, no doubt. But The Wire was still better.
    edited August 2012
    CraigRAS wrote: »
    Best show going right now, no doubt. But The Wire was still better.

Love seeing more Wire Fans. Hands down greatest show ever made. My top 3 would be Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men. Homeland has potential though.

Side Note: Named my cat Omar cause he's black and gay. Very few people understand why I would name a cat Omar but Wire fans understand.
    edited August 2012
    Does Mad Men pick up? I keep hearing about how great it is, but I'm about 6 episodes in and so far I'm pretty underwhelmed.
    edited August 2012
    Does Mad Men pick up? I keep hearing about how great it is, but I'm about 6 episodes in and so far I'm pretty underwhelmed.

I dont know if picks up is the right word. I felt the same way after the entire first season, didnt get what the big deal was. I started the second season and just got more invested in the characters. Now that they just finished the 4th or 5th season I really respect the writing. From a story telling standpoint its probably better than anything else on. Many people have said they same thing as ypu, but if you stick with it I do think it will grow on you and you will learn to love it.

Plus, Don Draper is the f*cking man, and January Jones is smoking IMO.
  • bobbyputnambobbyputnam Senior Member
    edited August 2012

I don't care for it, but my wife likes it. Dallas is more my speed, obviously.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    BB is one of the best shows I have ever watched. Although I thought last night was predictable. I turned to my wife right after the train left and said, "that kid with the Tarantula is a witness and you never leave a witness." Just then the kid appeared. Can't wait till next week. Watch the kid be some DEA agents kid or some drug lord or something..
    edited August 2012
    Coops wrote: »
    January Jones is smoking IMO.

I don't think there's a hotter chick on tv.
  • CraigRASCraigRAS Senior Member
    edited August 2012

I'm in total agreement. I tried to get through Season 1 twice, and stopped at about Episode 5-6. Maybe I'll give it one more shot.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    the directors cut ending

http://youtu.be/9nmxRGD2CLU