• MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2012
    Looks like this is down now good play
  • z045059z045059 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    they aren't honoring, for me anyway.
  • nestles3nestles3 Member
    edited August 2012
    Was told it was a past post today by Heritage because some Link had Ryan becoming the VP. Will be discussing this with customer service. CNN was speculating as to who but this was considered a past post. Any thoughts ??
    edited August 2012
    They told me the Las Vegas Sun reported it last night before I made my wager and I bet it before your post @ 8-1. How is anything official other than what comes out of Romney's mouth this morning at the press conference? He could have picked Sarah Palin this morning for all I know. . .
    edited August 2012
    Don't live in Las Vegas and was unaware of the Las Vegas Sun article. Trying to get it before I address the problem with customer service. Hard to believe CNN was still speculating and the Sun had it at 8:00
    edited August 2012
    Customer service said a supervisor would send the article but hasn't happened yet. Do Goats or any mods have any ideas ?? Went online and can't find this article
    edited August 2012
    article's been updated, not sure what that proves anyway...romney could have changed his mind this morning, right?
    edited August 2012
    I still can't find the original article before the update. Customer service rep at Heritage told me the article appeared at 8:00 and this article was 9:03.
    edited August 2012
    MikeRAS wrote: »

Thx Mike. Looking for the original article before this update. Customer service rep at Heritage said he'd send it but two hours have passed.
    edited August 2012
    nestles3 wrote: »
    Thx Mike. Looking for the original article before this update. Customer service rep at Heritage said he'd send it but two hours have passed.

any luck?
    edited August 2012
    they made good and are honoring my wagers - give them a call and collect.
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    side note....if you win over the longterm, you won't be able to win much more than a ham sandwich at Heritage.