• wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    good work, keep them coming
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Reds -112 (listed pitchers)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Also had the Under yesterday for an Easy winner do you see a reason for a 10 this afternoon. I almost always bet against Garcia against any team that can hit the ball. In my mind Seattle is not one of those teams. I couldn't bet Seattle in this spot but 10 seems really high to me. Both pitchers have very high ERA's in Day baseball but that's about all I'm seeing. Seattle's games have gone over 10 once in the last 13 and Yanks have gone over 10 4x's in the last 12. Both Bullpen's should be in from the 6th on and that's when the scoring could start but both bullpens are rested. Well now that I confuse you and myself I'm moving on.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Over 10 for me on the Yanks game. With a 1-0 final yesterday and the pitchers ERA's it is a breakout day for the bats today!
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Also had the Under yesterday for an Easy winner do you see a reason for a 10 this afternoon. I almost always bet against Garcia against any team that can hit the ball. In my mind Seattle is not one of those teams. I couldn't bet Seattle in this spot but 10 seems really high to me. Both pitchers have very high ERA's in Day baseball but that's about all I'm seeing. Seattle's games have gone over 10 once in the last 13 and Yanks have gone over 10 4x's in the last 12. Both Bullpen's should be in from the 6th on and that's when the scoring could start but both bullpens are rested. Well now that I confuse you and myself I'm moving on.

Seattle has been a good offense on the road.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I didnt take it but agree with you guys on the over. I couldnt believe that line on garcia, but also couldnt pull the trigger. Good luck today guys. Good to see some baseball dialogue, been a little slow on here lately