Betting Talk

Question about Sixth Sense

JB531JB531 Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Sports Betting
I know were still months away from NFL, but had a question about Sixth Sense for those who followed last year. I remember seeing where he moved lines quickly which is impressive considering the high limits for NFL, but my question is how fast do they normally move? I can get a play in within a 5 minute window of getting the email. Would that work with Sixth Sense?

Comments

• HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Bruce Willis dies at the beginning and he is a ghost for the rest of the movie.....
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hahahahahahahaha

Hey wait you ruined it.
  • PettimorePettimore Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    BW moves them.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    To answer your question you have enough time to get down. The first few weeks there was no problem about Mid-Season your window started closing but you still had time. I was lucky being here in Vegas I was getting down easy off-shore was moving much quicker. But IMO his write-ups and stats are worth the price. Let me put it this way as far as being honest he's RAS with in the NFL being his sport.

You'll have time if your there at release time and with Ipads and I phones those problems are no longer.

• worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    He moves them right away on pinnacle but anybody who doesn't clone pinny you will be able to get down. Totally worth the small price he charges
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Totally worth the small price he charges,

Lets rephrase "It's a very good service and worth the money" No Offense just business.
  • RaloRalo Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    It has worked well for me.