Betting Talk

Metta World Peace back to Ron Artest!

golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Sports Betting
Once a thug, always a thug! Should have been banned for life after last Detroit blowup.

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Metta World IDIOT!
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    The best thing is that I guarante he will claim it was just an 'accident,' that he was celebrating his dunk. A dunk, by the way, he took three steps on. He should get 10 games for that cheap shot.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    At least 10 games, serious injury if that connected any better than it did, which was pretty solid. Ridiculous!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    besides the fact of that dirty cheap shot which was animalistic, great comeback by kobe and alot of bench guys.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Not a team you want to see in the playoffs for sure. And OKCity I still feel the same about them as I did last year. I find it hard to believe you can win the title with a lead guard who shoots 20+ time in a game. Talented but not sure the IQ level is championship level.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    OKC has grown from last year i believe but we'll see what they do in playoffs. they have the talent to easily beat any team in the NBA in a 7 game series but if they shoot like they did today then not happenin. didn't help them at all that harden was knocked out of the game as he is a key piece of the pie.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Interview after game, of course said it was an accidental elbow, yeah right!