Betting Talk

preparation for NCAAs from Goats ??

nestles3nestles3 Member
edited March 2012 in Sports Betting
Goats: Could you put an early post in on Stevie's acct. so his first post today will be sent to everyone. Otherwise, a lot of people won't pick up the new thread in time. Thx

Comments

• BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    You gotta visit the forum more often to check on new StevieY threads!

Personally I love how NBA Guru bumps his thread at the end of the month to indicate a new thread but StevieY has lots of threads going on on a weekly basis it can be a pain for him.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Stevie is aware of the request but it's up to him to handle it however he sees fit. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I won't be starting any threads for him. This week was a unique situation. Thanks for understanding.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Pins and needles waiting for stevies thread. Its hard work being a follower!
    edited March 2012
    worm33 wrote: »
    Its hard work being a follower!

Been trying to get my wife to understand that for years... still trying. :)
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    worm33 wrote: »
    Pins and needles waiting for stevies thread. Its hard work being a follower!

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

play southern miss +6

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
    edited March 2012
    Then the best part, Stevie plays like 6 games and its a mad scramble for 10 minutes. Good news is with the thread coming by surprise, it will slow the numbers a bit
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    not familiar with how stevie does business for the tourney... Does he posts a lot of of his sides early in the week?
    edited March 2012
    Im guessing, but I would be surprised if there was not a thread started today with sides.
    edited March 2012
    not familiar with how stevie does business for the tourney... Does he posts a lot of of his sides early in the week?

You can search for his threads from last year. I don't remember to be honest. My guess is he'll have some early and then add as line movement or his decision-making process dictates.