Betting Talk

Is Bookmaker a good to deal with?

MastermindMastermind Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Sports Betting
How is Bookmaker to deal with? I'm with bovada, which can get frustrating with the late lines and lack of options, esp. when it comes to totals in college hoops. Really miss having Pinnacle and Greek options.

Payouts take 3-4 weeks?? Can you do bankwires with them??? Any other recommendations besides Bookmaker???

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    BookMaker is the best US-accepting outlet left. Payouts come no later than a week later, you get one free one per month. You can do bankwire, Western Union, etc. Many options. GL
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Cools wrote: »
    BookMaker is the best US-accepting outlet left. Payouts come no later than a week later, you get one free one per month. You can do bankwire, Western Union, etc. Many options. GL

Just to clarify, free payouts are only for recreational accounts. If your account is labeled as "professional" you lose betpoints and free payouts.
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited February 2012
    I think you meant recreational/non-professional, goats.
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited February 2012
    Free payouts for them that is
  • ComicBookGuyComicBookGuy Member
    edited February 2012
    You'll like Bookmaker especially after dealing with Bovada. It will seem similar to your Greek account.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    They are not similar to Greek. The Greek and Pinny are so far above everyone else it's like Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Ford.
    edited February 2012
    Contrarian wrote: »
    I think you meant recreational/non-professional, goats.

Thanks, fixed it.
  • ComicBookGuyComicBookGuy Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm surprised. Not doubting your experience but I had both accounts for years and liked them equally. I always ranked Pinnacle well above them but had not been able to use them since they left the US.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    U could get 5 figures to/from the Greek in less than a day - often 4-6 hours. Cris is a good book and pays but not in a day ever and with much higher fees
  • MastermindMastermind Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    Just to clarify, free payouts are only for recreational accounts. If your account is labeled as "professional" you lose betpoints and free payouts.

Do you happen to know what their criteria is for pro/versus recreational?? I assume I fall under recreational, since most of my bets fall in the $300-800 range, and I bet an average of 5 or 6 games per day.
    edited February 2012
    Mastermind wrote: »
    Do you happen to know what their criteria is for pro/versus recreational?? I assume I fall under recreational, since most of my bets fall in the $300-800 range, and I bet an average of 5 or 6 games per day.

It's usually what you bet more so than how much. Betting steam, consistently beating the closer, betting certain teasers, consistently winning, etc. will get you labeled as non-recreational. You can bet thousands per game and be welcomed with open arms if you're not sharp.