Heritage Sports

YTD 3-2 Good Luck

Comments

• DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Adding Seton Hall -1.5 good luck
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2012
    If you're going to keep a record, please read the record keeping guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. All lines must come from either Pinnacle or Bookmaker at the time of the post. Thanks.
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I thought Heritage was alright. My bad.
    edited January 2012
    DamageInc wrote: »
    I thought Heritage was alright. My bad.

No problem. It used to be, but the list was revised a few months back.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    What was the motivation for revising the list? It seems to me that Heritage makes a lot more sense than Pinnacle given that the majority of players here are from the U.S. and Pinnacle doesn't allow U.S. players.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Agree with Spiderman....Would think 5 Dimes would be an option.
    edited January 2012
    I wasn't too involved with the decision, but one reason to use Bookmaker/Pinny is that they have the highest limits and many locals use their lines.

It also makes it simpler to have a short list.

It should be understood that most people should be able to do slightly better than someone's posted record via line shopping and/or reduced vig if they have access to many other outs (with exceptions like RAS service picks and certain posters whose lines tend to move quickly).

Nothing wrong with discussing this topic, but I'd kindly ask that someone start a new thread if they wish so we don't further hijack DamageInc's pick thread. Thanks.