Betting Talk

Goats subscribe to thread

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
Goats, would you mind walking me thru how to subscribe to a thread and e-mail alert, if you have time. I would appreciate it.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2012
    bluejake wrote: »
    Goats, would you mind walking me thru how to subscribe to a thread and e-mail alert, if you have time. I would appreciate it.

Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread > Instant notification by e-mail
  • youreyouyoureyou Member
    edited January 2012
    At the top of the thread there is a tool bar "Thread Tools" "Search Thread" "Rate This Thread" "Display". Hit the "Thread Tools" drop down menu and "Subscribe to this thread". Your emails will be sent to the one you used to register for BT. Hope this helps. I know I'm not Goats, but just saw this right now, felt I could chime in.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Never mind, Goats has faster fingers than me.
  • youreyouyoureyou Member
    edited January 2012
    I see Goats beat us all to it. Haha. Oops.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2012
    That's why they pay me the big bucks... err... that's why Ed SHOULD pay me the big bucks. :)

Thanks for answering guys, always appreciate other posters helping out.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    youreyou wrote: »
    At the top of the thread there is a tool bar "Thread Tools" "Search Thread" "Rate This Thread" "Display". Hit the "Thread Tools" drop down menu and "Subscribe to this thread". Your emails will be sent to the one you used to register for BT. Hope this helps. I know I'm not Goats, but just saw this right now, felt I could chime in.
    Thank You for your help.