Betting Talk

I Feel Cheated as a Fan...

DubbsDubbs Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
Having to watch that game! I'm pretty sure Baylor would have shut out LSU tonight! That was garbage to watch and a pathetic effort. I'd hate to see how pathetic it would have been if Les Miles wouldn't have gotten a raise if he won?

Comments

• billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    as a fan u dont count. Baylor was lucky to beat wash. LOL
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    billymac wrote: »
    as a fan u dont count. Baylor was lucky to beat wash. LOL

That's my point. How hard could it be to beat a team that never even threw the ball farther than 5 yards?
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Dubbs wrote: »
    That's my point. How hard could it be to beat a team that never even threw the ball farther than 5 yards?

Ask the other 13 teams they played. Alabama was the best team the first time they played and Alabama was the best team the second time they played. Doesn't change the fact that they were far and away the best 2 teams in the country. Look at LSU's schedule.
  • CraigRASCraigRAS Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    It was the two best defenses in the country, and the third best wasn't close. It sucks there's not a playoff.
  • rolltiderolltide Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    baylor thats makes me laugh LSU or Bama would never punt with that optimist defense they have funny
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited January 2012
    As a fan, I was quite happy with the matchup.

P.S. somebody call les miles and tell him he forgot to score
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    We all know the Bowl Chump Scam (BS for short) sucks. I didn't even watch the game. No protest or anything-- just didn't give a damn. I already saw them play once. So-- unless you were a fan of one of the teams, or had a bet on the game-- you basically didn't give a shit. Most people (not counting SEC fans) wanted to see how a high powered offense-- Okla St, Oregon, or even Boise -- would fare vs a great defense. Until we get a playoff system we'll never know.

Just too bad the AP didn't have the cojones to vote Okla St #1.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-bcs-picking1
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have a little more faith in humanity and CFB fans: "BCS game was the lowest overnight TV rating, 13.8, in the game’s 14-year history."