Betting Talk

Ark st- NIU

DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
I really thinkmn the head ref has cash on NIU. He is so definitive with the calls going back to the fake FG. That wasn't even close. Look how excited this gets when he calls (BS calls) on Ark st. This should be 13-7.

Comments

• DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    r u kidding me it is halftime. 2 seconds bs. that is bullshit TD. just give them the game. I never get pissed but I am really pissed. Been doing this for a long time. All 21 pts. on bs ref calls holy shit. sorry done ranting. but this is terrible. this game is really 13-0. Filthy, filthy.
  • CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    agree with the fake fg, disagree on the last one. it doesn't take 6 seconds for a running play. that one was right
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    The 1st half was the worst officiAted bowl game I have ever seen. WTF wasn't that awful spot reviewable?? And can someone explain why the opening kickoff wasn't a safety? And the defender was clearly pushed into the punter on the roughing the kicker call at the end of the half.
    NIU was given 2 TD's in the 1st half.
  • Matteo5Matteo5 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Understand everyone's frustration. When the game started and I learned that it was an ACC officiating crew, I knew it would be poorly officiated! I watch this pitiful mess every Saturday during football season.
  • TikiIslandTikiIsland Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Sunbelter just because the ball was touched in the playing field the touch didnt cause it to go in the end zone so all he's required to do is recover it...which even though he ran around he never left the end zone so touchback