Betting Talk

Wow Temple Over!!

atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Sports Betting
Had over 50.5...meaningless touchdown, and then 2 pt conversion, just to make me sweat it out!

Comments

• TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Had under 51, what a horrendous beat
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I had middled with 2nd half under which was alive still....that was a crazy last few seconds, first the fact that they didn't seem to be trying to score, then the screen pass for a TD, then the 2 pt missed but defensive PI and then the conversion!

Woo Woo!
  • GatorsLeafsBGatorsLeafsB Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I had Under 51.5

Wyoming Coach HAD TO HAVE money on the Over. There is no other reason to call timeout and go for 2 pt conversion
    edited December 2011
    Had under 51, what a horrendous beat

Sorry man, my post went up and yours wasn't yet until mine posted...no disrespect meant
    edited December 2011
    I had Under 51.5

Wyoming Coach HAD TO HAVE money on the Over. There is no other reason to call timeout and go for 2 pt conversion

I agree the 2 pt conversion was kind of weird....although his kicker nearly missed the earlier PAT (double post doinker) so maybe he thought uck it I'll give my offense a chance...terrible beat for the under though, especially insane at 51.5
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Unfucking believable. I haven't made a play in months and I had the under 51. Fuck this.
    edited December 2011
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    Sorry man, my post went up and yours wasn't yet until mine posted...no disrespect meant

Totally understood, was not offended anyways.
  • GatorsLeafsBGatorsLeafsB Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    I agree the 2 pt conversion was kind of weird....although his kicker nearly missed the earlier PAT (double post doinker) so maybe he thought uck it I'll give my offense a chance...terrible beat for the under though, especially insane at 51.5

So was calling a timeout. There was 0 need to call a timeout there. Also 3 missed tackles on the TD. That is just nuts
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the start of bowl season gents...Had the under by the way...Bastards..
    edited December 2011
    So was calling a timeout. There was 0 need to call a timeout there. Also 3 missed tackles on the TD. That is just nuts

Haha, I think its safe to say both halves had far from ideal endings for those of us who took the under.
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    maybe this tells all of us its crazy to gamble.. but we4 all like the action,..... i had the over 50.5 i was sickened when he went for 2 but it was my time to get lucky
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    100% right WCF, as pissed as i was watching Gamecast, if one of those fuckers had made a tackle on 4th down I would be running around my complex instead of kicking the cat..I am the recreational gambler, and its the rush, not winning, as bad as that sounds. But the good thing I lost 11 dam dollars..