Betting Talk

Tommy

BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Sports Betting
you are the PSU guru. Did Joe send out an e-mail to former players asking them to be on the sideline for support? I heard it was sent to at least 500 former players. Let us know the truth.

Comments

• BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    BTW if you can still get PSU + 3 1/2 send it in!!!
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    you are the PSU guru. Did Joe send out an e-mail to former players asking them to be on the sideline for support? I heard it was sent to at least 500 former players. Let us know the truth.

Joe doesn't even know how to use his e-mail account. Former players have been very active in trying to rally support, but Joe isn't a part of it.
    edited November 2011
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    BTW if you can still get PSU + 3 1/2 send it in!!!

I really don't know. It's tough to see how the team will be prepared and the staff focused, and the environment will be very weird as you'll have a mix of people in support of Joe coaching and people that want nothing to do with him being there. But at the same time, the team could come out with an "us against the world" mentality, and the student section will be juiced. It's gonna be a really weird day, and a real mix of emotions for me.
    edited November 2011
    I just got a call that JoePa is done effectively immediately and Bradley is interim coach. It's from a very credible source, but I can't believe it until I hear it myself. State College has riot police ready.
    edited November 2011
    emergency 10pm press conference!
    edited November 2011
    LOL. I know he can't use a computer but his ppl know how I think?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Bradley in, I heard it too
    edited November 2011
    It's official. BOT having press conference now.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Line went frm +3 to +3.5 real quick on my two locals.