Betting Talk

Fantasy Trade Discussion

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Sports Betting
I'm looking to make a trade and it's always interesting to hear how other people value players. I have a phenomenal team, very deep, so I'm looking to package some players together for an underachieving team to get Adrian Peterson or Arian Foster or maybe even Mike Wallace.

The players that I can afford to lose and choosing between are:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Beanie Wells
Ahmad Bradshaw
AJ Green
Stevie Johnson

I was hoping to get someone to bite on Ahmad/Stevie but I doubt it. My team is ridiculous I could even throw in AJ Green there which I don't think anyone could really turn that offer down. Am I crazy to do this? I would be left with a pretty suspect bench (tolbert, bush, battle, etc.). I'd like to hear anyone's opinion on the trade value of these players. Feel like Stevie Johnson may be slipping but the rest are really good pieces to trade with. Also curious about Chris Johnson. I still have to believe and hope that he returns to form. Maybe getting pushed by Ringer a little for his starting spot will light a fire under his ass? If I didn't own him in one league I would be rooting for the opposite for being so selfish.

Comments

• utixutix Banned
    edited November 2011
    I would personally look at playoff matches when making a late season trade. Maybe 1 of those players has a much weaker schedule than the others and the owner doesn't realize it. And Of rather be top heavy than bench deep in the playoffs
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Listing your full roster might help so people can see exactly what you're leaving yourself with if you were to trade away some of the listed guys.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    All things equal, I would love to have AJ Green week 15 and 16 against the Rams and Cardinals..........

Bradshaws schedule is getting nasty and injury concerns popped up, so maybe you missed the window to trade him, but if it sweetens the deal, lose him......

Beanie just put up nice numbers against a tough Ravens D, so make sure you are getting the right value for him....he is a Top 12 RB now......

Stevie's value is very low, and I dont see him bouncing back to be more than a low WR2 this season..........

If I could get Wallace for Fitz, Bradshaw, and Stevie.........thats a deal I would do......
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Agree with Howie's sentiments on all counts.

Beanie's nagging injury concerns me, but if he can play through it like last week, he's a keeper.

Not in love with Bradshaw, Stevie, or Fitzpatrick either.