Betting Talk

NCAAF Upset Alert Week 7

hornhorn Super Moderator
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
I kinda like SDSU, think Hillman has a big game :) (jk)

If I know two programs.. Aren't these just games that GT and Clemson find ways to lose?

GL this week, Huego and Gentlemen

Comments

• blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am just waiting for Edsall to get it going because I have absolutely no doubts about his coaching ability. Would be a great week for him make a statement.
  • randy2005randy2005 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    The Ducks have looked a little shaky this season, and with the loss of LaMichael James they’re ripe for an upset.

Arizona State will be happy to oblige. Even though the game is in the less-than-friendly confines of Autzen Stadium, the signs are all there to put the Ducks on alert. It won’t be easy for the Sun Devils, but they have everything it takes to pull off a shocker in Eugene.
  • randy2005randy2005 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Maryland comes into its homecoming game against the Clemson Tigers as eight-point underdogs, but that will not scare the Terrapins Saturday.

Clemson is currently the No. 8-ranked team in all of college football. The Tigers had to go through a brutal schedule where they faced three straight ranked teams and still came out undefeated. Auburn and Florida State could not stop this team, and neither could Virginia Tech in its own building.

The Terrapins, on the other hand, are coming off their third defeat of the season and are in the middle of a quarterback controversy.

Only in college football could these two teams create a great matchup, with the home team possibly coming out on top.

Last season, the Terps won nine games but were unable to defeat the Tigers on the road. A year before that, Ralph Freidgen's team only beat one FBS team. That team was Clemson, which hit a speed bump on its way to an appearance in the ACC Championship Game.
  • WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Vanderbilt (+355)

--Wynn
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    1-1 again with the big dog in the Buffalo Bulls winning. (WK 1: Did not dress, WK 2: Kansas +190, WK 3: Utah +155, WK 4: North Texas +210, WK 5: Duke +150 & Michigan State +140, WK6: Buffalo +280) Let's keep it rolling with two more selections for Week 7:

Tough week as I seem to like most of the small chalk but I think of one of these two Big 12 teams can get it done on the road this week.

145 Baylor +260
    179 Kansas St +155
  • runninutesrunninutes Member
    edited October 2011
    Utah +190 at Pitt
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Maryland
    Virginia
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    NWern--- I learn real slow-- one more chance

Wake

flyers--- Baylor & Iowa St
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Navy Spread and ML
  • WeegeWeege Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Would not be surprised the SJSU pull the hometown underdog upset on ESPN tonight. National telecast and homecoming.