Betting Talk

Survivor Pick

brickhandsbrickhands Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
Tough week...I've used AZ, SD,TB & Giants. Not sure who I'm going with, maybe NE, DET or Houston. Any opinions? I hate to use NE this week, but the rest are shaky.

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    im in a similiar pool,but mine is the looser pool. pick a looser every week.

i try not to pick divisional games or rivals.. just my opionon...
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't see how you can pick anyone but the Giants or Texans this week. Personally, I am going with the Giants.
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't see how you can pick anyone but the Giants or Texans this week. Personally, I am going with the Giants.

Already used them.
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited October 2011
    buythehook wrote: »
    im in a similiar pool,but mine is the looser pool. pick a looser every week.

i try not to pick divisional games or rivals.. just my opionon...
    I agree, but the picks are slim this week.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Saints, Lions, Eagles
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Feel like the NYG is the only really good pick, but don't like to take the overwhelming favorite. Having a hard time making a case for any other team (already picked Texans and Pats). Possibly the Lions at home?
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Detroit Lions at home on MNF
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Nobody has mention the Saints. I had Pitt down for week 5 but that's out the window. Will also consider the Giants and the Philly. For some reason I just don't like the spot with the Giants coming off two road wins now going home to face someone they should beat easily.

Another week, another set of injury concerns for the Giants, who could be without starting C David Baas this weekend when New York hosts Seattle.
    I know all about the west teams traveling to the east and an early start time. Could be Fire works in that Houston Vs Oakland game with the last one with the ball wins. A.Johnson is not expected to play big loss for Houston.

Big Ben will most likely play but not with my Money. I like the fact that Philly scored 62 points in it's two road games even though they lost one of them. I think the dream team pressure will be off them this week on the road and their play will show it.They should crush Buffalo.

Then there's the Saints playing the 2nd game of a 3 game road trip against a bad team but not as bad as everyone thought going in. N.O gave 75 points to two teams that had QB'S that can pass the ball and if nothing else Newton can pass the ball.

So my thinking right now is Philly 2x's.

Good Luck Guys who ever you chose
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2011
    Giants for me, pretty easy decision if you have them available IMO.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    going with the NYG
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I hope the hell the giants lose now..45% on espn..Ill go with texans..
    edited October 2011
    Yeah look at your EV now in taking the Giants with so many people on them: http://www.survivorgrid.com/
    edited October 2011
    Escoot wrote: »
    yeah look at your ev now in taking the giants with so many people on them: http://www.survivorgrid.com/

this!
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Matt Shaub can suck it..Should have ran it in..