Betting Talk

Psu wtf?

BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
Who is betting on them to move the line from -2 1/2 to -4. Don't tell me BW. No way. I know Iowa isn't very good either, but Penn States offense is awfull. The 2 qb thing only makes it worse. What is up here? Ideas?

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    PSU is 4-1 fyi
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    You are 100% correct lol

09/03/11 vs. Indiana State University Park, Pa. W, 41-7
    09/10/11 vs. Alabama University Park, Pa. L, 27-11
    09/17/11 at Temple Philadelphia, Pa. W, 14-10
    09/24/11 vs. Eastern Michigan University Park, Pa. W, 34-6
    10/01/11 at Indiana * Bloomington, Ind. 16-10
  • seckardanseckardan Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't post much but have closely followed this site during football season for the past 6 years. I appreciate the hard work and knowledge that you guys bring to the table. You two, Horn and NE JIM know your stuff. Just wanted to say thanks!

I'm also a die hard PSU fan and have watched every minute of all 5 games. PSU has a lot of internal issues going on with the two QB situation. The team is pleading with the coaches to decide on a QB and most are for Pat Mygroin(including myself and all of the stats). Jay P is giving Bolden too many opportunities because he is the star recruit and makes him look better if he succeeds. If they stick with the two QB system for this game, they will continue to struggle. Most fans are waiting for them to announce Pat Mygroin as the starter. If they do, I wouldn't be surprised if they start looking like the PSU team that did well last year when Pat M took over and cover this game. The two issues to consider are the history with Iowa owning us and the poor decisions that gave Florida the win last year (your welcome GatorDave).

If they announce Pat M as the starter, I'd consider taking PSU. If they stick with the two QB system, the play to consider is the under. I believe it's 5-0 this season. I took it the first 4 games and could kick myself for not taking it last week.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Agree that PSU is definitely a better FB team with McGloin, but the word is still that they are going to alternate QBs against Iowa. I actually do like PSU in this game despite the QB rotation b/c I just don't think Iowa is very good. Time will tell...
  • SprintCarsSprintCars Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    PSU is a bad football team.