Betting Talk

Adam Meyer

WumsWums Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Sports Betting
Looking to perhaps get a subscription from a professional capper. Does anyone have any advice towards adam meyer. Please be factual not hear-say.

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    A professional runs this site

plus

he is surrounded by some great/good amatures

BEST
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2011
    It took me about a minute to google his site and find this on the front page...

" In a 30 day period, our $200 bettors have earned $50,000 utilizing the proper money management and following the unit structure."

If something like that doesn't scream "STAY AWAY" to me, I don't know what does...

Although I also loved this gem..."Let me show you an example of how the unit structure works. A current member is a $100 per unit player and over a one week period wins 8 games and loses 7 games. Because the 8 wins were all played at 4 units ($400 bet) and the 7 losses were all played at 1 unit ($100 bet) the member won $3200 and lost $770 (including 10% juice) netting $2430. That’s right the member still managed to win over $2400 going 8 and 7 on the week."
  • sharpone29sharpone29 Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    stick with ras and guys on here!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2011
    Adam Meyer is an obvious scam, stay away.
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Wums wrote: »
    Looking to perhaps get a subscription from a professional capper. Does anyone have any advice towards adam meyer. Please be factual not hear-say.

This article should sum up his story: http://www.wagerminds.com/blog/uncategorized/adam-meyer-and-real-money-sports-fact-or-fiction/

"So, if we add up all the self-reported revenue claimed by Adam Meyer and reprinted by Darren Rovell, we get $43,500,000. That’s 43 million, 500 hundred thousand dollars in revenue per year claimed by a tout. And, of course, he says he bets all the plays he recommends and has a 59.7% win rate so he’d be making even more money in winnings from his own plays."
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    He's the guy who went on the then Larry Grossman show some years back and claimed that he could hit 60% playing 3 NFL games a week and if he didn't he would donate 10k to a charity of Grossman's choice. Needless to say he didn't get close and the scam was 17 weeks on a highly rated radio show at that time of publicity for 10k. Which nobody will ever know if he even paid up.

If you want to pay which I'm not saying is bad some people need help in certain sports it's RAS for College foots and College Hoops and Sixth Sense for the NFL. There's nobody else. they are experts in marketing though I'll give them that. But Like sharpone says there's guys here that are solid read, listen the decide on who and how much and maybe book a winner the season.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Only handicapper in the business on steriods/HGH. LMFAO!
  • PhilPhil Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I personally know guys that bought into Meyer and they now have NO bankroll.........he suck...believe in me....
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    He's the guy who went on the then Larry Grossman show some years back and claimed that he could hit 60% playing 3 NFL games a week and if he didn't he would donate 10k to a charity of Grossman's choice. Needless to say he didn't get close and the scam was 17 weeks on a highly rated radio show at that time of publicity for 10k. Which nobody will ever know if he even paid up.

If you want to pay which I'm not saying is bad some people need help in certain sports it's RAS for College foots and College Hoops and Sixth Sense for the NFL. There's nobody else. they are experts in marketing though I'll give them that. But Like sharpone says there's guys here that are solid read, listen the decide on who and how much and maybe book a winner the season.

Just to clear a statement up after re-reading my post when I said "they are experts in marketing though I'll give them that" I didn't mean RAS or Sixth Sense I was talking about the Adam Meyer's of the world. Just wanted to clear that up if there was any misunderstanding.
  • DollaXpressDollaXpress Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Barmeezee, I know you are trying to help but you can't post other websites on BT. Just FYI. I agree with most people here, stay away from Meyer. Go RAS or bust. Lol. But true. Best of luck all.